Monday, March 30, 2009

moments

Today was definitely one of those days where I had to really seek out the peaceful, beautiful moments. The pine trees are "blooming" and I have been sneezing constantly all day long. Besides that, the children woke up about an hour earlier than their usual wake-up time, and they have been behaving like sleep-deprived children all day long (if you know what I mean). And, to be honest and fair, I have been behaving like a sleep-deprived, sneezy mother all day long.

So, a toast..... to the beautiful moments.

* Gratitude cards at homeschool co-op...


* Skipping the nature hike in favor of wading in the lake...


* A little tiny boat and one of my favorite little boys...



* Gnome homes made by Indigo and Willow...


* Making pizzas with Nana and sharing a delicious dinner...



No comments: