Thursday, November 26, 2009

Indigo and Willow are 6!!!

Yesterday my sweet little boys became six-year-olds! It seems like they were just these two tiny sweet bundles:

Their main birthday wish was to have hot cocoa with marshmallows for breakfast. I also made cranberry pumpkin bread since it was the day before Thanksgiving and there was lots of pumpkin on hand anyway.

They each got a skateboard which has been on the wish list for quite some time now, and they also got dolls. Tim and I were unsure about how they would react to the dolls. They both love babies so much, and I feel that it is so important for children to have dolls. However, they have never mentioned wanting a doll. We were pleasantly surprised! They *love* their dolls. Willow named his Pumpkin and Indigo has Blueberry. Very sweet.


PawPaw joined us for a simple birthday celebration (breakfast for dinner) and ice cream cones for dessert. We had so much fun! But my babies are growing up so quickly!!!

No comments: